lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

El fin de semana

Last weekend was our first weekend in Sevilla. On Friday we  just hung out with some friends and went out to dinner. Saturday we woke up and got on the bus to go to Rota, which is a beach in Spain. When we arrived, we made our way down to the beach and hung out in the sun. It was a little cloudy and cooler on Saturday. We left the beach and ate at a resturant. We went back to the beach and hung out before we had to leave. When we got home I saw that I was a little burnt.

Sunday we got to sleep in which was so nice. then we went to the handmade craft fair near the cathedral and bought some things and gifts for our families. We at out again, because our host family doens´t cook for us over the weekend. Then Emilie, my roommate and I, on the way home we stopped in some tourist shops and got some more gifts. When we got home we put away our clothes that our host mom folded and I facetimed my family and boyfriend. it was a good weekend!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario